Join Our Digital Marketing Team
Apply For A Position With Apache Interactive
Digital Marketing Associate
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing associate to help support our busy marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the digital marketing manager and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the monthly reports, make improvements to client websites, create marketing emails, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a digital marketing assistant, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level digital marketing associate provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the quality of work we deliver to clients.
Digital Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Supporting the marketing manager and marketing team with project organization
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities
- Making website updates for clients including adding copy, images, tracking codes, correcting broken links, and other related maintenance tasks
- Conducting online research and email outreach to content publishers and influencers
- Utilizing analytics tracking to gather data from websites, ad campaigns and social media pages
- Updating monthly client reports
- Preparing presentations and organizing promotional events
- Communicate with subcontractors to ensure that projects are completed as needed
- Writing or editing marketing literature, email and presentations
- Implement SEO (search engine optimization) improvements to websites as demonstrated by the marketing managers
- Building strong relationships with customers
Digital Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely on a variety of client projects simultaneously
- Creative online research skills
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles.
- Proficient in Google Workspace tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc).
- Basic understanding of WordPress or other website content management systems.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and proactively push client projects forward.
- Ability to learn and use project management software tools such as Asana, Slack, Basecamp, and others.
- Willingness to learn new marketing and SEO techniques and implement them on our client projects
- Modest experience working on marketing related tasks. (Writing, social media, advertising, managing a website, etc)
Beneficial Experience (But Not Required)
- Experience using design and marketing tools (ex: Adobe Creative Cloud, Active Campaign, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Canva, etc)
- Past experience managing websites or performing SEO related tasks.
- Experience with graphic design.
- Digital marketing education.
Apply Now - Tell Us About Yourself
Who We Are And What We Do
Apache Interactive is a digital marketing agency specializing in technical SEO, online advertising (PPC), content marketing, and web design and development services.
We work directly with client companies, and also partner with other marketing and branding agencies that want to have a digital marketing expert on call to assist with challenging projects.
The Internet is a big place and we love to hang out on all of the major social networks.
Follow our accounts and never miss any of our photos, videos, or other digital marketing mayhem.